Himalayan Round Massage Salt Stone
HIMALAYAN SALT MASSAGE STONES
Healing yourself is connected with healing others.
~ Yoko Ono
Yes that’s correct and that’s why we are introducing a unique and completely extra ordinary product called Himalayan Salt Massage Stones for therapies like:
*Aromatherapy *Body Stress Release *Deep Tissue Massage *Hot Stone Massage *Reflexology
*Swedish Massage *Thai Massage *Full Body Massage *Sports Injuries Massage *Hot Oil Massage
It works like hot stones but more powerful as giving benefits of body essential needed 84 trace mineral elements finds in Himalayan Salt Massage Stones.
Surprise your clients with ultimate benefits of using Himalayan Massage Stones:
The benefits of a Himalayan Salt Stone Massage:
· Negative ions are produced when heated creating a sense of peace and deeper sense of relaxation.
· The heat of the salt melts restrictive fascia to go deeper into the muscles and loosens the joints.
· The moist heat of the stones assist with soothing inflamed muscles and joints.
· Leaves the skin feeling refreshed and glowing. The salt stones moisturize and plump up the superficial layers of the skin.
· May detoxify and alkaline the body.
· May aide in reduction of insomnia, blood pressure and stress.
On a spiritual level:
· Can ground and balance meridian levels, chakras and electromagnetic field.
· Clear your Parana and energy.
The stones provide 84 essential mineral and trace compounds. Stones may be used hot or cold. Unlike river stones, Himalayan stones are anti micro-bacterial.
Give customers a wonderful treatment by scheduling a Himalayan salt stone massage session today.
How to use or maintain your salt massage stones:
You can heat the stones on any dry heat source; heating pad, toaster oven, skillet, light bulb, and of course our aesthetically pleasing, air purifying salt stone warmer lamp, or salt bowl lamp. We do not recommend heating in the microwave.
Ultimately the salt is antimicrobial, and should not require any disinfecting. Since we cannot guarantee this, we recommend cleaning the stones this way
You can make your own solution of thyme and tea tree oil and spray the stones and dry them immediately. At the end of the day, you can take a bowl of warm or hot water and put a couple of tablespoons of white vinegar in it with 10 drops of tea tree oil. You then dip the stone and swish it around. You can leave it in a few seconds, but any length of time will cause the stone to disintegrate. Dry the stone immediately, put it back on the heat source to dry better and further sanitize.
When you touch a body, you touch the whole person,
the intellect, the spirit, and the emotions.